- Encourages healthy bone, hair & hoof growth.
- Helps bring on good condition.
- Helps increase overall health & stamina.
- Can help to prevent muscle disease.
Copper is an essential mineral for horses and as many Irish and UK pastures are copper deficient, correct supplementation is essential. COPPERFAST is a new formulation of copper, quickly absorbed into the system through the small intestine.
COPPERFAST augments the level of copper in the blood, which is an essential ingredient in bone growth. Copper also acts as a catalyst in the assimilation of iron, which is required for the production of haemoglobin in the liver. It is a main component of connective tissue metabolism.
Research indicates that copper enzymes may also have a role in 'mopping-up' free radicals, which can contribute to muscle dysfunction caused by lactic-acid build-up. Further benefits:
Poor copper availability can be a cause of:
• Anaemia: Copper is required for the production of thepigment in red blood cells.
• Increased incidence of epiphysitis in young stock.
• Dullness in the coat and poor hooves. This can beespecially seen when horses are turned out in the spring.
• Poor fertility. Copper availability is essential for enzymeactivity and improved reproduction.
* Before feeding COPPERFAST it is essential to establish that a copper deficiency actually exists - please speak to your vet.
For adult horses: Give a 30ml syringe every 10-14 days.
For Foals: Give half a syringe every 10-14 days.
COPPERFAST comes in paste form in a 30ml syringe.
COPPERFAST does not contain any prohibited substances. For animal use only.
- Customer Reviews
Copper 100 mg (as Cupric acetate) E4,
Copper 300 mg (as Cupric acetate Glycine Hydrate) E4.
There have been no reviews for this product.